GGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 9 on Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:42 am
Top posters
W.D Gaster
this is mandatory I_vote_lcapthis is mandatory I_voting_barthis is mandatory I_vote_rcap 

this is mandatory

Go down

this is mandatory Empty this is mandatory

Post by W.D Gaster Wed May 11, 2016 8:58 pm

OK so making a character sheet is mandatory here NO EXCUSES doing puzzles not only gives you money but also exp and other things now i will have a dictionary for this shit along with a place to see who passed the puzzle and who didn't. now you can make your own sheet but only the name is changeable and you can have more than one but no more than 5. Now i will explain some rules
1. No more than 5 accounts for this roleplay
2. Bosses will be player killers with the player accounts and no you cannot say if someone is or isn't  when you first meet them
3. DMG is decided buy dice rolls (the equation is (X-Y)x2+5 where X is the grater number. EX: (5-2)x2+5=11DMG)
4. Perfect 10 results in critical (equation is (X+-2)x2 where X is the first equation answer)EX: (11+-2)x2=18)
5. Perfect 20 is X+10 where X is the 2nd equations answer (every 10 is +10)
6. You don't need to be a boss to pk
7. ONly bosses can force battles (bosses will be posted)
8. Bosses can only kill one player per 3 days
9. if you own a shop you can only sell what you buy
10. Players can't become bosses unless they demi or higher
11. Have fun
NOTE: ANY KILLED PLAYER WILL RESPAWN IN 2 DAYS AFTER DEATH AND ONLY NON EQUIPPED ITEMS WILL BE LOST (FOOD WILL NEVER BE LOST UNLESS EATEN)AND YOU CAN ONLY TAKE A PUZZLE ONCE IF YOU FAIL NO REDO
ATTENTION: RULES WILL BE ADDED BY DEMI OR HIGHER WHEN COUNCIL VOTES ON NEW RULES AND A PETITION CAN OVER RULE THE VOTE ONLY IF VOTE IS NOT PERFECT LIKE 3-0 OR 0-3 IF IT IS 2-1 PETITION CAN BE VALID
PETITION: MUST HAVE OVER 90% OF THE MEMBERS AGREE (DEMI AND HIGHER DO NOT COUNT) AND HAVE EVIDENCE THEY SAID YES SO IT CAN BE VALID HAVE A GOOD DAY
W.D Gaster
W.D Gaster
Admin

Undertale Character
HP:
this is mandatory Left_bar_bleue30000/30000this is mandatory Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Level: 1
EXP:
this is mandatory Left_bar_bleue0/50this is mandatory Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

https://ghostgodacademy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum